Sunday, June 23, 2013

So long

I miss your lips upon mine so small and thin soft and supple as they press and depart.  I miss your hands clasped in mine gripping me tightly.  I miss your voice so delicate and adorable precious.  I miss you swallowing my stresses with your tiny arms and small legs me a giant to you now switched as you make feel so small.  Your smile makes me smile I miss these things from the most gentle heart i knew.  I miss the bliss of being fooled by you and your weapons.  Knowing of your weapons with selfish intentions remembrances of how hard it is to date an independent 20 something year old who thinks her major is the career that is oh so important.  How hard it is to compete with her will of academic success.  How much i do not care for these things and so i no longer compete in a race i am already winning.  You so kind and sweet and me not needing your condescension only seeing me as a cute boy you do like to kiss. I do not miss your cautious intimate connection.  I do not miss your rules of no PDA in public.  I do not and will not miss you and when you leave you do not say a thing to me and I am glad so I don't have to tell you how much i don't care about what you would have said to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment