Thursday, June 13, 2013

Better days

I see how things are going....the youth who are moving in age to be adults are faced with unemployment and a degree a  job market can do nothing and for some reason who fee empowerment from holding parchment and ink put together on leather bound books that you dont get until later delivered to you in the mail....the adults and elderly are so desperately looking to find jobs without retirement plans they are lost feeding out of Uncle Sam's hand.....Yet the rich are old and young but they all have one thing in common....their skin color is not black brown or yellow for the most part all i see is white.....these white people who are supposedly my kind i detest with all i got....they have nothing good to say...do nothing good but they still get wealth and health when the rest sitting saying i have to do this on my own and not with someone else.  It is my hand that must pull me up not my friends or a collective.  The worst epidemic sweeping the nation but more like revealing itself....is that the people dont think america is bad....they dont think they would be done like this and for that they are brainwashed lost to the abysmal emptiness of their own brain that has been replaced without the ability to rebel.  They say it is not my country's occupation to care for me only that i do what she asks of me.  In such ignorant bullshit i do hear is that they have been propagated by thought to never beseech the heaven above never to rebel against the machine that has left them dazed with the illusion of better days.

No comments:

Post a Comment