Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Satan and saint paul

I have returned from my long lost journey and to my old home of originality and my own version of myself reborn to the road freedom beckoning on the failures of others to be strong to be intelligent and unique and interesting yet they draw tears in their words that put me to sleep instead they are stereotypes of the same individual boring and predictable i wait for the person who is unable to be boring for her capacity only allows for individuality and he is unquenched by his desires mad upon madness laced in lunacy and we three devils dance in the night under the stars sinning and living and stirring up trouble where there is none revealing true liberty upon which this fallible nation that declares itself beautiful in the wake of her relevatory ugliness dispersed to all across the land with blissful politeness to call her beauty all knowing and powerful we three reflect the nature of freedom and in it shall rebellion lie and in democracy tyranny lies and so we three devils go down the line to come upon satan and st paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment