Saturday, June 8, 2013

Not you

One thing about family that some just cannot say is the very fact that will try to change you  and break you away from the things that dance and prance all over your mind.  Not many have the courage to say that what lies in their heart.  They all say they want what is best for you but they are not you they did not live as you did as you were young.  Their is 4 of me and my siblings who never were raised quite like the rest.  I grew up hard and not because of anything my parents did or did not do but my experiences taught me best.  That people can do horribly cruel things to you and I and even if you try your very best to be friendly and not hostile they may see fit to throw you in a pit...of that i have no doubt.  It is up to you to shout what will be yours and what you will not do in order to appease these who are not you

No comments:

Post a Comment