Monday, June 17, 2013

shallow waters

I try and I try to find my way to fly from these ashes where men work for factories and farmers.  I scream but no one hears me.  They took all the work from this place where people go hungry if they are not of the running operational machine of university or perpetual death from the hands of their slave masters.   You go to study or die you go to work or you starve but in this place there is no escape from bars that keep me chained to sorrow and poverty.  I have to buy into the society out here alone, but i wont sell out like so many before me who speak of revolution but fail to see it in their eyes.  Scared of freedom for their is no net you can lie back and not fret of no catch in this place you must detach and manifest a test that you will pass and this test will measure your righteousness and virtuosity where so many lie down to the whims of superficiality.

No comments:

Post a Comment