Sunday, June 23, 2013

No women left behind

I am sitting here along the coast hearing small mexican children play giggling care free.   Joint in my hair and in my fingertips with my paola on my arm holding me so tight.  I feel the warmth of her love as we kiss under the moonlight.  When I leave her in the bright i write her some sweet love letter from mi corazon and she understands but is mad and i kiss her before he face wrinkles with a grin seeing her beauty once more.  Traveling down the mexican coast line south to be far from the mouth of the law.  In my old life i was in college with the presumption of higher learning.  Bearded outlaw in peru persuing drug infested days with this australian chick named annie lou.  She cares for me when i am lost in my mind and cries tears for me when she hears of the sadness from the former me and she sees this man and is bewildered how A got to B.  I smirk at her and see the quirk in her shoulder and smile that i kiss seeing the freckles on her cheeks that reflect her red hair that trails to her back and rests upon my arm as its pulls her to my chest and we make love in the night time.  Freedom reigns in her kisses at night under the starts hearing the ocean crash and bird chirping.  Liberty comes from her love and sadness comes when she leaves me as i come back to reality dreaming of her touch and paola's voice made up in my head.  Love is all i think and feel and need to be fed unlimited and these worried hands wait from visions of beautiful women who haunt me in lucidity under neath my closed eyes.  Sitting in this green leather i await the sands of that beach in my mind and the australian with red hair that i have never wrote of before and in reality i would never leave a good woman behind

No comments:

Post a Comment