Monday, June 10, 2013

white people

I didn't grow up that hard but it was different from the white people who are my supposed kind.  I did not have luxuries like stress free wealth.  I did not have friends who i trusted or thought ya know what they wont steal from me or pick or make fun of me oh right i forgot because when your white you think other people's plight is the funniest form of pleasure they would ever get.  They say he is my friend so it is okay for me to berate him. It is okay for me to say i am better than him because i am white.  Its funny in fact to say that skin color or race is a measure of better or worse because our color of skin is only a fact of evolutionary.  We are white because we were first born into cold climates where as those with a tint to their skin were born in the light of the sun.  In any matter white people say i am better because i am lighter then him or i have found god today so i am better then him.  If it makes you better than other because you exploit or point hey this look like a good gentrification point.  Than someone with more of a brain then whites says what about the people they live here they eat here they grow poorer here and so you thought the best way to aid them is to make them pay more or get out.  If that makes that makes you white then i am no race no color because i am great not because of my lack of tint but because i will not go out quietly in the night i will go out loudly on every medium i can say and what will i say you ask well that is for you to listen

No comments:

Post a Comment