Sunday, June 9, 2013

Only one

Hey baby come out to play i want to sing with you today with my words and thought will they evoke that taught you to be here for today and not yesterday.  I think you are the most wonderful thing around to make me not act like a clown.  I should eat better and be clean and not be so stoned and groan of what is not. I should not step in the street starring down drivers in this naive little town. these folks here are too worried about stupid things like college students or whatever bull shit they got. The main streets of this place like with superficiality instead of reality.  Flashy stores and tanning salons for orange people to match the colors of the university.  You baby you make me want to be better and happy once more like i did when i was a kid.  I am giddy like a school girl when i am baked and smile.  I still remember last night from the scratches on my arms where you moaned and painted the walls with yours words and supplications to god and on these walls said love sex and orgasms.  I still remember you scent upon my pillow top when i found that spot.  I remember kissing you after long hours of our bodies moved together through unity of one for this moment you and i were undone from time and chimes from outside audible signs that whistle in my mind.  I remember a time when it was fun but now that time is done because i want someone who will trust and love only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment