Friday, June 7, 2013

Letters to death

You say what is the difference between me and you.  Well you are are are... how do you say enslaved.  I am free from tyranny and authority and you are listening to their rules bowing and saying how do you do.  Asking the man how was his day and he would say who are you.   I would say hey dickwad listen here because this line will be my words that you should absorb and gorge on until I am through.  I have debt from college that is impossible to pay they ask me what will you do when you have to get a job and listen to the few who lead the charge against choking and groping the many impoverished that have no clue.  I must say that I will not live this way, sweating and bleeding all over the ground in order for you to live in a such a manner that would save so many who cannot see tomorrow in the cards that were given to them.  They fold every time so that they can feed their young and barely make it by.  I will not live that way where begging and pleading leaves me without enough.  I will never go along to get along with the ones who have given up their whole being in order to be living in a bubble of wealth and never to be in poverty.  By you becoming their slaves and never wanting or aching for something better for you and your own, you have written the letters to your death dealers.

No comments:

Post a Comment