Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rearranged again

I am lost stumbling through uncertainty where the new experiences lay inspiration for me in the center of it all overflowing with questions of doubt.   I do not know if i can keep going this way for long all alone and stupid stubborn rounding endurabiliy street at the corner of i wish this was the first time my mind has gone dark from the world. Days when I wish it would be over accidental death slipping cars into me and it be done and i would be gone and maybe this place could die without me and i wouldnt see my peers fellow sad sorrow feelers the ones who seemed to be designed to fail tired of the stress tired of missed chances bad people and it all... but i got all this stuff to do before i die i can t be gone now when my brain is in hyperdrive thriving its keeps on living pumping oxygen in feeding it to push and grow groan and moan alone wondering when this time all these people say i am going to make it or it will be alright because it might just get better and then what will i say of this place that steals our souls every day and reaches inside to take my spirit with and i say no and i know no man measures to me for i am a leo a lion a lamb from lions i become and so in this dark jungle covered in thorn i do declare life breathing on until i do what i say and say what needs saying ill be around tripping through street lights luckily missing death and falling into the arms of success one day soon she will hold me and i will be turned from stone to bone unbroken and rearranged again

No comments:

Post a Comment