Saturday, June 1, 2013

Today

As I sit here and think of what to write about, I think about writing itself.  I think of what i like to write about and think of revolution, freedom, and love.  All of those things walk hand in hand in order to survive.  I could not be free without love nor could there be a revolution without freedom and love.  Words are freedom, words are love, and words are the revolution that I will take to the doorstep of anyone who seeks to damage, hinder, or be a barrier to my liberation of consciousness, that is so desperately needed.  In such desperation lies the life or death of humanity, today people are for themselves or they are all about wealth and flash of materialistic dreams laid in their minds by Uncle Sam's sand man.  He tells you to make money, buy a big house, buy a nice car, buy, buy , buy.  All of which runs your life through the scope of someone elses gun.  They say conform, they say fit in, they say die.  So as the American's riflemen shoots hot metal through your heart, think of what it will be like to be dead.  Think of humanity , think of love, think of rebellion, think of freedom, think of thinking.  Today I am thinking I will be free forever until I decide to leave this world for another that lies in uncertainty, but until then I will be here to make those who need to answer for their crimes against humanity, answer for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment