Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What is poetry?

I write poetry like it is my air to breath I call myself a poet and I am.  I attend university but i am a poet so i can live.  People gather and collect tools for their minds to show off to their children and parents.  I write poetry because i must live within the righteous walls of my mind.  I write poetry to live and not die in the machine that spins around around around with humanity tearing it down and to this day....I am breathing on with poetry in my stomach heart and mind.  What is poetry to define in a textbook with rhyme and time to expel the emotions of the endless young adults and adolescents mind.  In it is the feeling of love and hate joy and sorrow for tomorrow will be your next feat of leaps to treats only she can bequeath.  In these final words of what poetry is, know that only you can say what is and what isn't, I say poetry is the only thing i can see touch feel smell and keep.  So poetry is what i need it to be for my heart to be free and humanity in my arms she shall be for eternity as poetry is the love that caused these words to take flight with wings that are outta sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment