Sunday, June 9, 2013

Intelligence

Me I had always seen the truth in the mother earth she would send me signs in all that i had realized was that here this is for the youth.  I know that my days do not equate to old age but more like a phase that i was in until only recently.  see i was mad and planned to kill all those who had spit and kicked punched and hit.  I was too mad and hateful to recognize that in other kids eyes i was just someone they could loot and shoot and say you scoot.  I had been lifted and gifted with peace and could not hate. Jane had come to me and said do not be so stubborn and stupid you are not right for the gun but who would question  You do not need that anger or rage for they will dig you an early grave.  Thus releasing my ignorance and unknown to me was something lurking inside that would soon set me free...instead intelligence would be my gun loaded and pointed at thee who sits in front of me with words that may turn these lambs into lions and then teach the young without the gun

No comments:

Post a Comment