Wednesday, June 5, 2013

what i am supposed to

I am supposed to be in school and listen to these people who fill my mind with words they cannot spell, feel,or preach.  I am supposed to listen to the man and get fat, and i choose not gluttony but self righteous internal battles where i am a man without fat. I am supposed to have career, marriage and children in order to propagate his words of what it means to be American. I am supposed to be billed for the lessons they did not teach in rooms with children who are tied, glued, and given..words of deceit. I am supposed to be happy and filled with joy because i am a white boy.  I am supposed to praise and give thanks to the things that society keeps in heaps.  While working men and women die from a lack of food shelter and heat.  I am supposed to give penance for the sins of my mind, but nay nay i am just fine without such a man that seeks to take not what is his but what he thinks is.  I am supposed to believe in this and believe in that for how can you see,smell,touch,taste, or feel without his guided hand on my back. I am supposed to be writing words garnished to me by one of those self decadent tyrants that i see, and no more will it be, that i am supposed to be anything other than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment