Tuesday, June 11, 2013

living hell

living with the spirit of a rebel poet makes me mad because i see all the thoughts that tear through my consciousness in which i am saying look at all the poor they are only asking for a little more look at the rich they take and take and want some more i see other white people who are the contributors to hell to a place that i dwell they say there is only one thing i can think to watch and protect my my my and it really does not matter what the my is distributed to because there missing the message i see politicians sit and shout over their favorite toy...that is us....which demographic can they program for their own plots and schemes in which they will be thrusting forcing and making sure you are caught in poverty in debt or in death i sit and swell for i am a rebel poet with only words that tell truths of the living hell

No comments:

Post a Comment