Wednesday, June 5, 2013

This way

She asked me what I was thinking and I had nothing to say
Lost in her eyes I would depart and in no more thoughts my lips would be on hers
In a second no time or chime could take me from her arms or mine
She moans and humms and then I know she has loved what I have done with my lips and tongue
Gripping and pulling on my collar with it she would say stop it stop it and I would say nay
As she would giggle and smile and play
Fingertips writing marks on my back
I wants
You to play
And so as a gentlemen I shall reply
I do and will always comply
With these hands, lips, and tongue
She would shake and she would quiver forever to be young
As young lovers do we would be here in the now and never go back
And I would be forever chained to this bed on this day
I would say I never thought I could feel this way



No comments:

Post a Comment