Sunday, June 2, 2013

I decided to turn my body into a weapon

I remember when I was angry and I was big and young and full of hate from the people who had done me wrong.  They made me hate so much sometimes I could feel it filling me up and I would only know one way to get through such intensity, that was clench my fists and hit something or someone.  I just hated everything I hated people their interests their desires the music they liked, calling them slaves to their own interests and likes.  How wrong are they they do not see me where lurked the madness of my mind where intelligence shall rule all the land, but my angry would not let it free.  So I turned my body into a weapon, I would not feel, I would not taste, I would be only strong of the body and my mind would be off to emotion.  Somedays I thought if I could still cry.  So then I went inward, I found my mind with the help of herbs that released my hate and brought about love from my mind where I could feel no pressure and this is a part of my life I like to call my awakening to myself.  I was revealed that I could use my mind to be free and freedom I shall have if I would have to die for such freedom then that would be how I would live.   In search of freedom I took my pen and paper and started to read and write more of intellectual quandries of society and justice.  I would see none, so then became the time I decided to turn my mind into a weapon with my words, because words...words are like magic, they can set you free and create a weapon so strong no gun no fist no man could beat me and with such  a mind i would decide that freedom means nothing if you are alone.  So I am here typing writing these words as to send a bolt of electricity to your love and break you out with the love of rebellion and in doing so, you shall be free too!

No comments:

Post a Comment