Sunday, June 30, 2013

Beyond what I do

Locked in docility and giddiness of a child
Mirrors the underestimation of my peers and reflects intelligence
Beyond the glass door in it lies colors of emotionality that can be triggered by something blue,yellow,green, or true
Beyond the pathway goes the man surrounded by books and intelligence reported well and truly of wisdom knowledge and isolation
Cynical as he may be his ideas lie worth to the page and when
You go beyond the glassy doors you will see divided and unified
One and none
All or gone
Beyond what I do I am not an ant but the giant glass turned on to a spotlight that will set you on fire with the truth
If you shall refute then my light be stronger and mightier than your taught innate obedient walk
Single file
One foot after the other
Left and then right
All through the night
While I sit still waiting to challenge the next go getter

To go or get me

No comments:

Post a Comment