Sunday, June 9, 2013

say what i mean and mean what i say

I woke up on this today filled with the knowledge of what i want.  In everyone going to get a job that they must settle and rest their feet for.  I have known a while in order for me to be going through with this dream of being a writer that would get paid and tell tales of love and passion.  There are risks that come with such a revelation especially when there is no job in sight for me to hone and put my talents to light. I had started this long ago it feels even though it only dates to about a couple years ago where i was the one and only listener to my never ending plight.  Then i showed and flowed through people's opinion of the writing i had never revealed to anyone.  They liked it and unbenounced to me i was good at this thing where my heart ache spelled correlation to other peoples folly from love and heartache or happiness and sadness in which they had experienced.  So then i had decided i would pursue this foolish request that laid in my heart or i would die.  Not doing or saying what i felt was like giving up and selling out.  At first I thought fuck this place it cannot be helped.  The people only want for themselves and your family only wants to put you down.  Government officials have taken and taken with no regard for the people here and in so I would leave it all behind as my town turn to dust.  Now I sit here writing for hours in the day writing and typing knowing i cannot be afraid to say what i mean and mean what i say.

No comments:

Post a Comment