Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I should listen....

Paradigms of paradoxes in my mind tell me to think of what i want not what is best for me...best for me? No one knows the answer from that 3 worded question but me and i will not be sequestered to a court of hypocrisy and false education. Education is a funny thing as i remember when i was just oh maybe 8 years old and i said yes sir and yes ma'am to my teacher miss who gives a fuck she is not worth the spot in my hippocampus i will not remember her face nor her words that slipped from the filter in my brain that set her attempts at education in a burn pile of failure that lady academia hath protrude from her bosom as to be some watcher or protector of truth.  When i got old enough to say fuck you and kiss my ass you contradictorial piece of shit was the time when these so called teachers and only thing they are teaching is surrender to my eyes they must prove beyond a resonable doubt that i must listen and take note from their thoughts.  Yet to this day when i age to almost 24 years here on this planet mother earth and not one of them sticks in my mind with importance and all i can remember is that our schools let cowards and pretentious strangers be my guardian and more like our warden.  It is important to know your own thoughts as they are etched into bone that keeps me upright in my spine lies truths that no one can keep but me unless they kill me dead i will never ever bow down to any man or woman who says i should listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment